Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Another shot at blogging

Well I am getting excited about having and posting to my blog again now that I have found a way to post pictures. I am sure this feature is not new to most of you, but for me it is major, as I am posting via a cell phone and on a Mac computer to boot. My blog host wouldn’t let Mac users upload pictures -  Anyhow, I can now add a picture to the blog without a hassle and post too (even at the same time). Too neat, to my way of thinking.

I am working on DD Christmas socks, and am almost finished  with the second sock - good..  Of course, I can’t post a picture or she will see them – and then there is also the matter of my having left the digital camera at her house. I could blame it on something – but it was my own fault for not checking that I had it when we left after Thanksgiving.

I have to sew the pocket on the Poncho made of Kool wool, this is for the DGD who turns 1 on Dec. 23. This is the pink I mentioned before that I got for 25 cents a skein. It came out fine, though maybe I could have used a smaller needle. Since DGD is on 11 months, it will be fine. The only complaint is from Mom, as this has to be hand washed. Guess I’ll have to take care of it for her! I also want to make DGS a pair of socks for his winter boots – he saw my pair and thought they were sweet – his word.

Next I have to do a baby gift for a baby girl for my Yoga teacher’s first grand child. Probably a 5 hour Baby Sweater, but I am not sure yet. I have until January to finish it and I know I can’t make it in 5 hours!

Well enough for now, as I need to call it a day.


No comments: