Friday, December 21, 2007

Kleenex and Me

Somehow, somewhere, someone is out to get me. Just when I though I was over my cold, out of the blue another full blown head cold struck yesterday afternoon. One of those weird ones, where one side of you sinuses runs, and the other clogs up. Nasty. I went to bed early, and woke up feeling better, but my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton. Hopefully it won't linger. At least I am caught up on holiday activities.

This past week has been great fun, as Skyler was here visiting. Her Cone grandparents brought her by plane. When she and Maddie saw each other it was like long lost pieces of velcro, they latched onto each other and the 4 days here, were inseparable.
I had them over twice to play and bake. Monday they came and made cupcakes (Maddie's choice) for the birthday party for Maddie later in the evening. Tuesday they came for sugar cookie baking. I was pretty impressed with them both; they had cutting out cookies and decorating with sprinkles down to a fine art form. Of course, the kitchen floor was well decorated too.

IMG_0064

IMG_0069


I'll post other pictures of her visit, but now think it is about time get out of my PJ's.

No comments: