Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Nana Celebrates a Birthday

I didn't make it to the beach today, ... I had a better offer.Ice-Cream Rebecca called this morning and asked if I wanted to meet her and Maddie in Williamsburg to shop at the Outlet mall. Seems the boys (Tom and Zack) had gone to play golf, so she thought it would be more fun to meet me than stay at home and do chores! Did I not teach that girl right? We had a nice lunch and toured the shops and braved the hords of shoppers out for a SALE of any kind. We decided we really liked shopping at the thrift stores more! After walking Maddie around and not buying anything we ended the day with Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream Bars. Maddie said "yummy"! (PS - She shared w/ Mom),


Be sure and check over at Floats, Knits and Purls for another birthday post!

No comments: