Thursday, June 16, 2005

Michelle Elizabeth Walters (Mitch)

This is my new great-niece - daughter of Christine and Brian Walters - who live in Germany. Brian is in the Air Force. Right now my sister in law, Sally is there to help with the baby, She arrived almost two weeks ago and was about to get worried that Mitch was not going to make an appearance until time for her to come back to the states! I know she will have a great time holding her in the coming week - and it will be hard to leave her.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Great to see Mitch on your blog! Isn't she adorable? I got to hold her yesterday and she is sweet as can be. More later

Anonymous said...

of ourse she is pretty all our Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren are pretty. Jo Got to Lufkin Homeplace and it asks for user name and password Duh - did you put one. Clicked on Lufkin Home Homeplace and it came up with Links you mentioned. Never did get anywjere where it asked me to Post to Blog or give me options on this.