Wednesday, November 16, 2005

90% off - You have to love it!

The doctor said I could have some "UP' time, so yesterday DH and I went out on errands. I sat in the car until we got to Michaels. You see, we had been there over the weekend briefly, and I saw Fall decorations I wanted, but my foot wasn't in the mood to shop. They were 75% off that day. So yesterday, after the appliance store and library we decided to stop by again since I felt better and my foot was happy.

Imagine my glee when I saw the signs now read - Fall decorations now 90% off! Well, then I really felt happy - I filled up a shopping cart and spent less than $10.00. I wanted something for the server in the Dining room, and also for another location. So here's the haul! Granted, I never passed flower decorating 101, but I think they turned out fine! And the price sure beat the ready made centerpieces the store had on sale.

Fall foliage

and


and

pumpkins

I figure you can never have too may decorations, especially when none were more than 49 cents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanna, Please send me your e-mail address again. I keep getting the mail back.

joyce