Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Can you smell the love? I don't think anything says Thanksgiving to me more than pumpkin pie. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to have my first piece! The one in front is a mincemeat, which as a child I never liked. Funny how your taste changes as you get older. I love mincemeat now too! Add to this trio a chocolate pie that the neighbors brought over (the ones who were locked out on Saturday) and we have desert covered for tomorrow! We have ice cream and real whipped cream too!

I hope all my family in Texas has a wonderful day tomorrow. I wish we could all be together here in Virginia. I love you all and miss you so much! Hopefully we will be making that trip to Texas soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo so your going to mail some to us right? :)