Sunday, January 09, 2005

Forecast - things to change

Weather turned cold today, a taste of things to come! According to the weathermen we'll be warm, near 70 in the middle of the week, and then we are going back to winter, maybe for a long stretch. Looks like water will be turned off again, so we will need to get our tanks full again and defrost the freezer before we are without the water to do that easily.

I visited Wal-Mart today, in and out as fast as I could. I was in search of yarn to make a gift for SKyler’s birthday. Visit the knitting blog for more information about the project for her. There was only one basketful of left over Christmas junk, no better word for it than junk. I noticed all our attention is now supposed to be focused on Valentine’s Day. I hate being told what holiday I am supposed to be in the mood for, weeks and weeks early!

Nothing major on the agenda for this week. I hope to sit down and watch the extended version of The Return of the King. I watched the second disc of special features yesterday afternoon. I am always amazed at the scope of a movie of that magnitude. Such talented people, and so many of them, all doing such specialized things.

Well, hopefully all of you will have a good week. Mike, I think you are surpassing me on understanding this blog stuff. Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to do all I want. You may be the same way. By the way, your cave looks good! Very nice. I’ll come sit and be quiet in there!

Just heard from the captain he is comtemplating going to Baltimore to visit his mom. So, road trip may be in the works! More later!

No comments: