Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Eve

The cat just tried to drag a piece of our New Years Eve dinner turkey onto the floor while Eric and I were distracted reading email. Sneaky little kitten that she is, she picked a piece that was cut and cooling, and she apparently thought we would not miss it, or hear her smacking her little cat lips! Foiled in the act! One of the benefits of living in a small space, everyone can see what everyone else is up to all the time. Apparently she forgot.

I spent part of the afternoon on the Internet trying to understand more about HTML at this website http://lisaexplains.com. I thought I might be able to learn a thing or two since it seems even kids can learn HTML and that is who this sight is designed for. Obviously kids are smarter at all this than I am. Anyhow, this is a trial to see if there is a link showing up in this message or not.

My plan for the next day or two is to show 2004 in pictures, so I’ll be going though my photos for the year and picking out the top 2 or 3 for each month! Look for them soon in my Flickr photo stream.

Hope your evening is good! Happy New Year!

No comments: